Fire Sprinkler Fitter/Foreman
Clearwater, FL 33760
Commercial Fire & Communications, Inc. (“CFC”) is seeking a Fire Sprinkler Fitter/Foreman with specific knowledge of fire sprinkler systems. Advanced knowledge of tool usage, pipe installation methods and work sequencing. Basic knowledge of scheduling jobs and job coordination with other trades.
- *Advanced knowledge of hand and power tools common to the trade
- *Advanced knowledge of trade specific materials
- *Advanced knowledge of pipe preparation tools; pipe threaders and groovers
- *Knowledge of trade specific dimensions; standard pipe lengths, fitting take outs
- *Intermediate knowledge of code required installation constraints
- *Proficient in job site safety procedures
- *Advanced knowledge of required documentation
- *Advanced knowledge of modern communication techniques; email, text
- *Time Management
- *Ability to lay out and complete a job unsupervised
- *Ability to adapt to changes in job completion and work environment
- *Installation of fire sprinkler systems
- *Perform multiple tasks as instructed by supervisor/PM
- *Communicate effectively with team and contractors/customers
- *Advanced coordination with job requirements and other trades
- *Teach helper/apprentices and fitters skills necessary to advance
- *Fill out requirement documentation in a timely manner
- *Coordination of material ordering and scheduling
- *Prepare job in a timely manner to pass inspections
- *Enforcement of company policy
Candidates should have a clean FDL, background check, drug testing, and high school diploma or GED.
Founded in 1980, CFC is a veteran owned life safety and security systems contractor specializing in the service and installation of fire alarm, fire sprinkler and electronic security systems. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to grow with us and advance their careers. Learn more about our company at www.cfcsystems.com .
Submit the form below to apply
Request A Quote!
Want to learn more about some of our services or request a quote? Click the ‘Request a Quote’ button to get started today!