The Highest Quality and Customer Service for Over 3 Decades
For years, our long and growing list of satisfied customers has trusted CFC to secure their property. We invite you to learn about the CFC difference and how we can help you consolidate all of your life safety needs under one roof.
We Are Your Fire and Security Experts
CFC is a veteran-owned Life Safety and Security Systems contractor that specializes in the service and installation of fire alarms, fire sprinkler and electronic security systems. Founded in 1980, CFC has always focused on delivering two things: the workmanship you need, and the customer service you want. 36 years later, we’re still meeting the needs of contractors, property owners and managers throughout Central Florida. At CFC we are proud to currently employee 38 employees with a NICET certification, many with certifications in both fire alarm and sprinkler technologies.
Three decades ago, we made a promise to treat your emergency like our emergency. And we believe the best way for each of our more than 70 employees to deliver on that promise is through impeccable work and a prompt response. To learn more, email us at [email protected] or talk to us 24/7 at 727-530-4521 or (800) 741-6507.
Our Satisfied Customers
- “Gulf Beaches Public Library has been a CFC customer for many years and we are pleased with the quality of work the company performs, the willingness to make sure each job is done right, and the knowledge and expertise of the technicians. Any time we’ve ever had a problem—from a backup battery needing replacement because it was drained to equipment needing to be fixed—CFC has always been accessible and responsive. We also appreciate the friendly reminders they provide when annual fire alarm maintenance is needed. I wouldn’t take the library’s fire and communications needs to any other company because I believe CFC is the best in the business.”
–Library Director | Gulf Beaches Public Library
- We have switched to CFC for our fire alarm and fire sprinkler service. Since then we have had quicker response when we needed service, and friendlier service technicians on site. CFC’s pricing is much better than some of their competitors.
–Facilities Operations Manager, Aston Gardens
- It is with the upmost respect and confidence I recommend CFC for projects involving Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler systems. Gulf Electric Company has had the good fortune to work with CFC for the past 20 years. Their team of Project Managers, office staff and field technicians has been invaluable to my company…CFC manages their responsibilities to the construction process seamlessly, from design, bid to installation & close-out documents. They are always prepared when problems arise to actively present options for solutions, and adapt accordingly. Gulf Electric Company acknowledges that the success of the projects that we work on rely heavily on the members of the team we put together.
–President, Gulf Electric Company
- When two of our very old systems were taken completely out by a massive lightning strike, CFC stepped up to the plate and bent over backwards to get both systems entirely replaced in record time. I appreciated their quick and professional replacement service. It made my job easier and kept me from having many sleepless nights worrying about it. Thank you again for all your great work.
–Life Safety Specialist, Bayfront Medical Center
- I want to let you know how satisfied we are with the CFC technician who recently did the work relocating our FDC. He is a top-notch guy, and the service was wonderful. Thank you again.
–Property Manager, Royal Coachman RV Resort
Fire Protection Manager
Service Manager, Southwest Florida
Branch Manager, Southwest Florida
Structural fires cost billions of dollars in damage each year. Protect your property and its occupants by having CFC install, upgrade or service your fire alarm system.
Fire sprinklers are critical to the protection of commercial buildings and their occupants. CFC’s trained and licensed workforce will bring 30-plus years of experience to your installation and servicing.
Inspections & Service
CFC is about three things: your safety, your service and your complete satisfaction. That’s why we’ll never cut corners, deliver anything but the highest quality inspections, and we’ll always make you the priority.
CFC understands the importance of around the clock security, which is why we offer a wide variety of electronic security solutions that keep people and property safe 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let us be the first and last security call you ever have to make.
According to Florida Building Code, all fire sprinkler systems and most commercial properties with fire alarm systems must be monitored. However, improper monitoring can lead to a delayed dispatch during a crisis. By offering the latest monitoring technology at a price you can afford, CFC will make sure you’re ready for any emergency.