Security Systems Technician Sign on Bonus
Clearwater, FL 33760
Commercial Fire & Communications, Inc. (“CFC”) is hiring technicians for installation and service projects in the greater Tampa Bay Area. Requires prior experience with access control and other network technology including:
$500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Prefer minimum 5 years experience
- S2/Identicard/Premises Certification preferred
- Experience installing and servicing electronic security: Access Control, CCTV, Alarm Systems
- Basic knowledge of network cabling and technologies
- Experience with equipment such as S2, PremiSys, Axis, or Ademco
- Experience installing maglocks/electric door strikes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Employee will report to work every day at 7:00 AM or as assigned
- Employee required to be in the On-Call rotation
- Employee is required to bring their own hand tools.
- Positive attitude and approach towards daily work responsibilities; willingness to learn
- Excellent attendance and timeliness
- Trustworthiness and good decision making demonstrated
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong customer service
- Able to work in a team or independently with direction of journey supervision
- Ability to lift on average 25lbs to 50lbs, could go up to 100lbs on occasion
- Bending, stooping, and reaching regularly as part of daily tasks
- Climbing ladders up to 30 feet high (Use of safe ladder climbing procedures required)
- Driving from work site to job site in company supplied vehicle
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and continuing random background, drug and MVR screenings
- Other duties as assigned
Special consideration for technicians with strong access control experience. Opportunities for advancement in to supervision and project management exist.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation time (Accrual begins on date of hire; eligibility effective following 90 days of active employment)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Life, Accident Death and Dismemberment, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Benefit
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefit
- Vision Benefit
- Life Lock Identity Theft Coverage
- Ample learning opportunities such as NICET certification support and testing fees.
Founded in 1980, CFC is a veteran owned life safety and security systems contractor specializing in the service and installation of fire alarm, fire sprinkler and electronic security systems. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to grow with us and advance their careers. Learn more about our company at www.cfcsystems.com .
Send resume by responding to this.