Fire Alarm Service Technician
Clearwater, FL 33760
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
Commercial Fire & Communications, Inc. (“CFC”) is seeking experienced Fire Alarm Service technicians to join our growing team.
- Prefer minimum 5 years experience
- Working knowledge of NFPA 72 and fire codes
- Experience programming panels such as Silent Knight, Firelite or EST
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Life, Accident Death and Dismemberment, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Benefit
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefit
- Vision Benefit
- Life Lock Identity Theft Coverage
- Ample learning opportunities such as NICET certification support and testing fees.
Founded in 1980, CFC is a veteran owned life safety and security systems contractor specializing in the service and installation of fire alarm, fire sprinkler and electronic security systems. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to grow with us and advance their careers. Learn more about our company at www.cfcsystems.com Send resume by responding to this ad.