Accounts Receivable Specialist
Clearwater, FL 33760
Commercial Fire & Communications, Inc. (“CFC”) is seeking an AR Specialist.
- * Billing
- * Collections
- * Cash Receipts
- Responsible for general clerical and office tasks
- Distribute Mail
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills / Requirements:
- *Some AR experience required
- High School Graduate or its equivalent and 1 to 3 years related work experience
- Sound judgment, accuracy, timeliness, and reliability are required key skills
- Exhibit a friendly, positive and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills are essential
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure on competing responsibilities with discretion and accuracy to meet deadlines
In addition to competitive pay, we offer full benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, Identity Theft and paid holidays. This is an opportunity to grow with a dynamic fast growing organization.
Founded in 1980, CFC is a veteran owned life safety and security systems contractor specializing in the service and installation of fire alarm, fire sprinkler and electronic security systems. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to grow with us and advance their careers. Learn more about our company at www.cfcsystems.com
Job Type: Full-time
Submit the form below to apply
Request A Quote!
Want to learn more about some of our services or request a quote? Click the ‘Request a Quote’ button to get started today!